The Global Climate Technologies Collective (GCTC) is an organization dedicated to accelerating the development and deployment of climate technologies in emerging markets. We believe that climate change is one of the most pressing challenges facing humanity, and that innovation is essential to addressing it – especially in areas where there is less awareness or resources.
Our mission is to foster a global network of climate technology innovators, investors, and policymakers to accelerate the development and deployment of climate technologies. We do this by:
- Supporting early-stage climate technology companies through a variety of programs, including incubation, marketing, mentorship, and access to capital.
- Connecting climate technology innovators with investors who are looking to invest in climate solutions.
- Promoting collaboration between climate technology companies, governments, policymakers, and other stakeholders globally.
We envision a world where climate technologies are widely deployed and have a significant impact on reducing greenhouse gas emissions and building resilience to climate change.
We are committed to the following values:
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is essential to addressing climate change.
- Collaboration: We believe that collaboration is key to accelerating the development and deployment of climate technologies.
- Impact: We are focused on supporting climate technologies that have the potential to make a real difference in mitigating and adapting to climate change.
Our team is made up of passionate experts in climate technology, business, and policy. We are committed to working with our partners to make a difference in the fight against climate change.
How You Can Get Involved
There are many ways you can get involved with the GCTC. You can:
- Support early-stage climate technology companies by donating or investing in our programs.
- Connect with climate technology innovators by joining our network.
- Promote climate technologies by sharing information about our work with your friends and colleagues.
- If you are interested in taking your technology to an emerging market, please contact us.
We believe that everyone has a role to play in addressing climate change. Together, we can make a difference.